Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to School

HEY everybody!!!! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in two months! It's just that summer vacation was very busy, what with all the sports and exciting things I did! (I will do a post on that. Eventually) Anyway, I'm back at school for my seventh grade year at K.M.S! It's already the third week of school, I can't believe how fast time flies. This year Is going to be great, I can already tell.

Anyway, because this is a school assignment and stuff, I need to follow the requirements, and that involves telling you about the most challenging part, and best part so far. Well, the most challenging thing so far is getting up in the mornings at 6:30 and actually functioning. Like I need to get dressed and not just lounge about in my pajamas all day. Also challenging has been figuring out how to find everything. My pod is different this year, so I've gotten lost several times, and been late too. Oh well, I might be a slow human being, but eventually I'll get it!

The best part so far is defiantly my two elective classes, Gt, which you will be reading about a lot, because most of my posts are about it, and Art. Gt is always fun, and Mr. Sanderl is a great teacher. I love art because when I go into that classroom I just relax instantly, and I always enjoy the lesson. I know that it is important to have that stress free class where you can just breath. I tend to stress, (a lot) so it's important to have a "calm class" so I don't have a heartattack by the time I'm 16.

To be successful this year, I will try to stay on top of things. I just need to know what I'm doing, then everything can get done, faster and easier for everyone involved. Using my planner more would probably work too. Lots of things to help me not run around in a blind panic day after day! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into the mind of me, I hope you'll come again and be dazzled soon! (Joking) Leave a comment down below, and if I like it, I'll publish it! See you later!

Me and my bestie Kasiah Vercelli. (She is the one on the left)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture bestie :D!! I'm so happy we are still in the same GT class!!!

    ReplyDelete