Monday, April 7, 2014

Five Tips For…

Hi everyone, today I want to tell you about a project we did a while ago, our first group project actually! What we did was a five tips video for Hiki No. My group, strange as ever, did a minute long video about how to friends with your cat. The reason we chose that topic is because it was really the best one out of group, and because it was pretty funny. We also chose this project because we thought we could get some pretty good B-Roll of it, seeing as I have two cats.

So what I think we definitely done better was choose our tips better. Maybe something a bit easier to get B-Roll for, instead of how not shaking your cat from it's tail is a very good idea. (Don't worry, we used a fake cat for most of the daring stunts.) We also could have had better filming, but who can blame us, it was one of first videos, so it's not as good as some of the newer ones! Overall, it was pretty good for our second official film project!

Well, for those of you who are incredibly interested in our fabulous kitty video, HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!
 
P3T6 Five Tips from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. Where did you get the fake cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They belong to my sister, she has a stuffed animal collection.

      Delete
  2. Hi Maddie, I just wanted to say your blog looks amazing! Its really well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loren I love this project!!! Blogs are so cool!!!

      Delete
  3. wow I really like how you formatted your words, I think they look cool like that.Oh yeah I forgot to say KITTY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog its really interesting, and what made you want to pick the beach as your background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I chose the beach scene because I love the ocean, and I thought this was a beautiful picture.

      Delete