Friday, March 14, 2014

Practice Profile Story



Hi there everyone! It's me again, and I want to tell you all about this piece, an interview! It was done as practice for the next project we did, the biggest one so far. The one we were practicing for is a competition to get on Hiki No, a television show produced by kids on PBS Hawaii. This one, however was much smaller, and only with our class. My group interviewed my best friend Kasiah, and it was about gymnastics, her favorite sport.

We chose her because we had a really good B-Roll opportunity. (Look at my last post for more info about  B-Roll.) Her doing gymnastics in the field really was a great visual.  The sequencing we could get for our B-Roll was great, and it was nice knowing that we had B-Roll that applied without having to waste a ton of time thinking about what to do. Interviewing her was a great opportunity because we had a really clear story, and great questions. It really helped shape our overall story.

Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you enjoy learning all about my G.T media class, and I hope you try some of it out too!

6 comments:

  1. Nice background picture and organization. Awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love writing blog posts!!!

      Delete
  2. HI, I don`t really know you but you seem really nice. I really like your blog and its background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddie, I love your blogs background picture and how it matches your blogs theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, your blog is really cool to!!!!

      Delete